Monday, September 27, 2010

Why I Choose NSKK school.

Guru Brahma, Guru Vishnu, Guru Devo Maheshwara, Guru Sakshath, Parambrahma, Tasmai Shri Gurave Namaha. 

Why I Choose NSKK school.

My father always used to worry whether he is sending us to correct school within vicinity of my residential area and He searched many schools within twin cities and finally found a best school which has a great reputation i.e NSKK., which gives education, but also give importance to our traditional values, Samskruti, last and but not least modern education with latest trends and technologies.

And now, I am very happy because I’ am   in the best school. Our school Naveena Samskarika Kala Kendra, name itself promises and train the students as top-notch educators without losing our core traditions, principals and Samskar.

Our school NSKK started in the year 1979 and this year a new branch in Gagillapur.


After I joined here I found that I have best teachers with great knowledge and unique teaching methodology with special attention to students. Our school designed exclusively for every student to improve their career along with the best education.


Even our school is new branch of NSKK and started this year, our school has very big:

·        Play ground,  Library, Computer  Lab, Best class rooms
·        Easy administrative office room, Staff room, Security,
·        Hygienic water facility, Hygienic environment, And many more

Today I am proudly announcing that me, my friends and my fellow students were here because we want to be champion of the champions and we will be.

No comments: